Air Quality Project Manager
Date Posted: 10/29/2013
Office: San Antonio Program Office
Location: San Antonio, TX
Air Quality Project Manager
San Antonio, Tx
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA®) is a national company with major offices in the Washington DC area, Atlanta, San Antonio and Honolulu. Client focus ranges from Federal, State, and local Government entities to private sector clients nationally and internationally. J.M. Waller Associates, Inc. offers environmental, engineering, construction and facility management services.
· Conduct Air Emission Inventories (AEI).
· Manage tasks and deliverables for air permitting and compliance reporting, manage client expectations, and coordinate/ provide resolution for non-compliance issues.
· Perform environmental compliance audits and implement follow-up corrective actions to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
· Perform emission calculations to support reporting requirements.
· Perform inventories of regulated equipment.
· Facilitate coordination with facility and organizational personnel to accomplish air quality tasks.
· Provide support for all air quality compliance and reporting activities.
· Support the Air Program Information Management System (APIMS) database.
· Interpret regulations and rule applicability to include implementation of new requirements.
· Produce required deliverables within required contract deadlines.
· Prepare spreadsheets and recordkeeping templates.
· Travel will be approximately 25%-35% of the time
· Non-local candidates are encouraged to apply
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Science or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the air quality management field.
· Must have demonstrated ability to lead teams and serve as primary client contact for multiple Air Force air quality projects depending upon client’s required level of support.
· Demonstrate understanding of air emissions and emission reporting processes.
· Have thorough knowledge of typical air-pollution emitting equipment and control equipment.
· Have a strong professional background in air quality regulations at the federal and state level.
· Should have experience with the following regulatory programs: Clean Air Act, Title III Hazardous Air Pollutants, Title V Permitting, Title VI Ozone Depleting Substances, New Source Review including BACT review, MACT, Greenhouse Gas regulations, and air quality permitting and compliance services in general.
· Must have ability to clearly articulate with clients and colleagues verbally and in written form. Interact with diverse teams, communicate effectively with customers, peers, and management.
· Previous experience with military installations a plus including familiarity with Air Force Instruction 32-7040, Air Quality Compliance, and Air Force Instruction 32-7080, Pollution Prevention Program.
· Requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Security Clearance
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA®) offers a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated professionals within the environmental, engineering, construction, logistics and facility management fields. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government clients, both domestic and international. Please visit our website for additional exciting career opportunities.
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA®) is an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA®) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB)